Mystrys Reading List:
Suggested Educational Websites:
Fetlife This is an excellant site to meet and learn from real people!!
MaxFisch: The Hang The best way to learn about Professional Domination is from those who practice it and those who visit them.
Other Professional Dominatrix's:
Mystrys @ Pandemos A brief synopsis!!
- Title: SM101 Author: Jay Wiseman
- SM 101 provides a realistic, comprehensive introduction to sadomasochism ... to
address the needs, questions, and concerns of the absolute beginner. The book
presumes that the reader has no prior experience in SM and has read no other
realistic information on the topic. In addition to describing how to use the whips,
paddles, ropes, and other "toys" often involved in SM, the book also covers the
essential principles of consent, limits, negotiation, safety, and how to tell the
difference between SM and abuse. The books also recommends other sources of
credible information on the topic.
- Title: Different Loving Author: Brame, Brame and Jacobs
- A breakthrough in sexual literature, this work is a complete, comprehensive
user-friendly guide to and tour through the world of alternative sexual lifestyles.
While the topics are exotic and erotic, the authors handle each one in a sensitive,
thorough, analytical, and fascinating way and manage to explain a secret world to
those who might wish to visit.
- Title: Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave
Training Manual Author: Christina Abernathy
- Down-to-earth information, elegantly written, about how consensual owner-slave
relationships really work. Realistic, detailed descriptions of slave duties, symbols,
sexual exchange, rewards, punishments, contracts and more.
- Title: Screw the Roses, Send me the Thorns Author: Miller and Devon
- Screw the Roses enthusiastically covers all the basics and even some of the
not-so-basics--bondage, negotiation, sex, endorphins, dominance and submission,
toys, safety, S/M community, and beyond. It's written primarily from the point of view
of male dominant/female submissive interactions, but it's easily translatable into
valuable advice for any relationship configuration. Miller and Devon's explanations
of not just the how, but also the why, of sadomasochism are honest, sexy, funny--and
a must-have for anyone who wants to learn about sadism, masochism, dominance,
submission, or bondage
- Title: Men in Love Author: Nancy Friday
- An extraordinary, explicitly masculine journey, Men In Love develops a startlingly
honest portrayal of what it means to be a man in contemporary America. Here are
the unexpurgated dreams, fantasies and fetishes that excite and obsess men today.
In creating this historic study, Nancy Friday listened -- without disapproval, apology
or censorship -- to the candid responses of thousands of men aged fourteen through
sixty. She gave them a legitimate arena where they could share their "secret
gardens" -- the hidden and forbidden but nonetheless real and true. Much more than
a litany of erotica, this unique volume doesn't tell us how men should love. It tells us
how men do love -- a stunning insight into the desires that dwell within men's
psyches... and their hearts.
Many, if not all, of these titles can be purchased at Amazon.Com
- Title: The Sexually Dominant Woman Author: Lady Green
- A concise, well written handbook for the beginning Dominant female. Its a great reccomendation for committed couples wherein the male wishes the female to be Dominant in the bedroom. There are also lots of tips and tricks that these new Dominants can use to revel in the freedom that is Dominance!!